Secure User Access
Customer Information Access
What Information Will I Be Able to See?
Customers are able to access information relating to their dialup accounts. The following is a list of some of the information that can be viewed and if possible edited :
- Leased Line Information.
- VPDN Domains.
- Proxy Realms.
- Admin Users.
- Dialup Account Batches.
- Dialup Account Information.
What Types of Access are available?
Customer Users can have different levels of Access Rights. By Default Customer Admin Users are made Super Users.
- View User - Can only view the customer pages.
- Technical User - Can change passwords, change Status from "deactivated(dup)" to "active". These admin users could typically be your HelpDesk staff - Rights are not given to activate/deactivate accounts due to non-payment.
- Financial User - Can change passwords, change Status from "deactivated(dup)" to "active". These admin users could be part of your Accounts Staff - Rights are given here to enable activation or deactivation of accounts.
- Super User - Can do all of the above and Change/Edit customer contact details.
- FQ (Fault/Query) User - Can log Faults and Queries and view status of FQ's previously logged.
- Notice Board Access - All of the above users will have access to the SAIX Notice Board where they will be able to view the latest SAIX Faults / Planned Work Notices (www.noticeboard.saix.net).